Tuesday 15 April 2014

Craft Explorer!

Finished the 2nd glove of my pair of flaming fingerless gloves, I love the colour but I can't claim to have chosen it - it was selected by my mini fairy.  


Would love to make gloves for smaller peoples... But the smaller loom I brought (Clover) has completely smooth prongs and works for making little pretties (like flowers and stuff) but not really suitable for loom knitting in the same way... Anyone help?  


Started a woolly hat (in the same colours) but idly thinking about the next project... Maybe some socks?  So due some more "how to" video hunting I think.  I rather like the freedom of this self-taught stuff, it's a bit like being a craft explorer!  

Slightly different location as having a few days away before back to work.  Will be teaching on the topic of "Walk in the Woods", so bugs, owls, plants etc.

So will be on the lookout for themed crafts too!  

HomeMadeFairy x



No comments:

Post a Comment